Recipe: Perfect Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab with 1920x0 Resolution
Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab. This is a quick and easy paneer recipe,that can be prepared with the ingredients easily availabe at home. It can served a side dish or as a snack. Enjoy this luscious and mouth-watering Paneer Tikka Kebab exclusively from Hungrydoor.
It is one of the most famous Punjabi recipes. The specialty about this kebab is that it truly melts in your mouth. Paneer Tikka Kebab I had a very difficult time deciding the recipe for this contest. You can cook Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab
- You need 50 gms of paneer.
- You need 200-250 grams of lauki.
- You need as per taste of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chana masala/chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of coriander/cilantro.
When I saw the contest rules, I was flooded with ideas to cook with this tri-color, saffron white and green. I normally avoid using food colors in my preparation and did not want to do it this. Chunks of fresh cheese are marinated in a gingery herbed yogurt and grilled on skewers with sweet bell peppers and onions. Paneer Kebab is a North Indian recipe which is loved by people of all age groups.
Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab instructions
- Grate lauki finely using a grater..
- Using a kitchen cloth, squeeze water out of lauki..
- Mix&mash all ingredients together..
- Make small balls of kebabs or small circles of tikki depending upon preference.
- Using 1-2 tsp of ghee, cook it on non-stick tawa till crispy..
- (Optional) Sprinkle chat masala on top!.
This appetizer recipe is made using paneer and curd. A lot of paneer variations can be cooked in the form of kebabs. This Paneer Kebab is made with a melange of Indian spices which can make any paneer lover crazy! Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when we ate out in India.
Recipe: Perfect Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Paneer-lauki tikki/kebab
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on April 23, 2020 (2 Views)
- Tags :