How to Make Delicious Dahi Ke Kebab with 1920x0 Resolution
Dahi Ke Kebab. Dahi Ke Kebab is a lip smacking Mughlai Appetizer that is creamy on the inside, crunchy on the outside and absolutely delicious packed with flavours from saffron. Serve it along with pickled onions and. Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step pics.
About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. Dahi Ke Kabab : Kebabs made from curds? this is a Coating the kebabs before deep-frying makes them crisp. You can cook Dahi Ke Kebab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dahi Ke Kebab
- Prepare 100 ml of hung curd,.
- Prepare 100gm of grated paneer.
- Prepare 100gm of , 100gm grated cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger,.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli, chopped onion.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander and mint leaves,.
- You need 4 tbsp of besan, breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of turmeric powder,jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as per taste of , salt.
- You need as required of oil for frying.
Traditionally ghee is used for deep-frying kebabs however oil has been used in this recipe. Dahi Ke Kebab is tangy in taste. I Used paneer to balance the tanginess of the curd. Some people use a roasted chickpea flour, some use bread crumbs, but in this recipe, I used Quick Oats Powder to help.
Dahi Ke Kebab instructions
- In a bowl take 100ml hung curd, 100gm grated paneer, 100gm grated cheese.
- Add 1 spoon grated ginger, 1 chopped green chilli, 1 chopped onion, 1tsp red chilli powder,1/2tsp turmeric powder,1tsp jeera powder,1/2tsp garam masala, salt as per taste.
- Also add Coriander and mint leaves, 4 spoon besan and mix well. Now take small roundrels and make tikki shape out of it..
- Coat it with breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for half an hour. Fry in oil till golden brown. Serve with sauce and chutney.
Dahi ke kabab is melt in mouth kababs from North Indian Cuisine. A veg kabab recipe Dahi kabab recipe an easy and quick and instant recipe. Made with a base of hung. Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd Moreover, during the weekend, I made these Dahi Ke Kabab aka 'Yogurt Kebab'. 😀.
How to Make Delicious Dahi Ke Kebab is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Delicious Dahi Ke Kebab For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Delicious Dahi Ke Kebab images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Delicious Dahi Ke Kebab
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on April 15, 2020 (52 Views)
- Tags :