Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese with 1920x0 Resolution
Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese. Add the spinach and watermelon, drizzle over the dressing and toss to coat. This summer salad features watermelon, feta cheese, arugula, and baby spinach in a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
An easy pasta salad with cheese tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes, and baby spinach tossed in a It pairs with just about everything, from grilled meat to slaws and all that's in between. It's also a Drain and run briefly under cool water to cool the tortellini. Transfer to the bowl of dressing. You can cook Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
- It’s 1 handful of or more spinach.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- You need 1 of boiling egg half slice.
- It’s of Sprinkle flake chili.
- Prepare of Sprinkle feta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle dry cranberry.
- You need 2 of small size tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese divide by 3 sections.
I was making myself a grilled cheese sandwich about a week ago, and decided to get a little creative with it. Put bread in pan, and place cheese on top and then place spinach and tomato on top of the cheese. Butter the other piece of bread, and fry sandwich until nicely browned on both. This spinach tortellini salad is a quick and simple pasta salad that the whole family will love!
Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese step by step
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together..
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside.
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla..
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown..
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!.
This is a good time of year to be making this pasta salad because tomatoes and basil straight out. Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese is like your favorite restaurant appetizer turned into a meal. You can also stuff this filling into a tortilla and cook it up like a quesadilla! Since easy, cheesy, grilled cheese really needs no intro around here, let's jump into the recipe and get our pita on with these spinach and tomato grilled Want to round out your meal? Serve them up with a piping hot bowl of tomato soup or with a zesty greek salad!
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on December 13, 2019 (1 Views)
- Tags :