Easiest Way to Make Delicious Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian with 1920x0 Resolution
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian. Portobello pizza is simple and delicious. It is a great alternative to dough pizza and much healthier. Your family and friends will love it.
As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other networks, I may earn a commission from purchases made through links within this post. This Low Carb pizza crust alternative has no prep time needed. Literally you just clean your mushrooms, and put the toppings on. You can have Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- You need 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap – Large.
- You need 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/8 of onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil – extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings.
- You need of seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Basil leaves – dried.
- You need 1 of Oregano leaves – dried.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove – chopped.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of topping sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Place mushroom caps, gill-side up, on the prepared pan. Parmesan is made from rennet from sheep's bladders and is not suitable for a vegetarian diet. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Portobello Mushroom Pizza recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Original Place caps, top side down, in circle on baking sheet.
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian instructions
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings – vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.
Arrange cheese, basil and tomato slices alternately in circle on top of mushrooms. Load up the toppings on a Portobello cap and you've got yourself a pizza! I was surprised to find a wide variety of premade keto foods and one of them was Portobello pizzas. I instantly thought, "Hey, I could make that!" and off I went. Make Portobello Pizzas by filling them with marinara and cheese.
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Delicious Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Delicious Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Delicious Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : geteraian
- Added on July 9, 2020 (1 Views)
- Tags :