How to Make Tasty One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad with 1920x0 Resolution
One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad. This Strawberry Jello Salad with its dreamy sour cream layer surrounded by crushed pineapple, bananas, pecans and, of course, loads of Every good southern lady needs a good Jello salad recipe in her back pocket. These fruit-filled gelatin wonders have graced. This Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad is one of my favorite desserts from the past.
Honestly, I didn't even know what teams were playing until kickoff. Note: I use Strawberry Jello, but I'm sure any kind of berry or cherry flavor would work well too. I also use food processor chopper for preparing the bananas This really is one of the BEST Jell-o Salad Recipes. You can have One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad
- It’s 1 of large package strawberry Jell-O. Or store bought gelatin. Make your own judgment call.
- It’s 1 of large package cook and serve vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 16 oz of Cool Whip. Can be store bought. Again, make your own judgment call. We are all adults here.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1 container of fresh strawberries, cut into quarters. If you want to be a jerk and laugh at the expense of loved ones, substitute with radishes or tomatoes.
This recipe came from my mother's cousin Antoinette. I think the original name of this salad is Strawberry Sour Cream Salad, but since she omits sour cream most of the time, we usually just call it Strawberry Pour remaining jello mixture over sour cream layer. This sets up best overnight..recipes for Jello salad to please any crowd including those with tastes for cranberry, lime, strawberry and even Old-fashioned carrot salad made with lemon Jell-O and pineapple. Grandma didn't specify the My grandmother made this salad every Thanksgiving.
One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad step by step
- Pour dry pudding packet and Jell-o packet into a small pan and add 2 cups water. It is important to use this amount of water, not what is indicated on the packages. Don’t screw this up..
- Stir well over medium heat until it boils..
- Remove from the stove and pour into a very large mixing bowl or into your electric mixer bowl. Don’t skimp on the size..
- Refrigerate until it thickens. (This takes about 1-2 hours.).
- When you remove from the fridge, use a mixer, hand mixer, or whisk to whip it until it is creamy and very few lumps are left. If you whisk, be prepared to be in this step for the long haul..
- Add the Cool Whip and mix lightly..
- Lightly fold in marshmallows and strawberries – save a few strawberries and marshmallows for a garnish..
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
It is delicious even without its creamy. This Strawberry Jell-O Salad is an easy recipe. It can be a sweet treat or dessert that kids and adults will love. You can even substitute the Jell-O mix. This Strawberry Jello Salad is super easy to make and super delicious!
How to Make Tasty One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Tasty One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Tasty One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Tasty One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on July 14, 2020 (3 Views)
- Tags :