How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Pita-Pockets with 1920x0 Resolution
You can have Vegetarian Pita-Pockets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pita-Pockets
- You need 2 of pita pockets.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/8 cup of tomato.
- It’s 1 oz of onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of jalepeño.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Vegetarian Pita-Pockets instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Take both pita pockets, spread cream cheese on both sides of inside. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese evenly across bottom of insides..
- Wash and chop spinach. Dice tomato, onion, and jalepeño..
- Stuff veggies into pockets, being very careful to not rip sides..
- Place pita pockets onto a perforated pizza pan, slide into over for 12-15 minutes..
How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Pita-Pockets is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Pita-Pockets For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Pita-Pockets images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Pita-Pockets
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : geteraian
- Added on May 16, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :