Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Kale chane ke kebabs with 1920x0 Resolution
Kale chane ke kebabs. Kale Chane Ke Kebab Recipe In Hindi By Indian Food Made Easy Black chana kebab recipe or shami kabab recipe is very easy. my mom cooked it in half hour. Kale Chane Ke Kebabs are a perfect vegetarian appetizer. Kale Chane, which is also known as bengal gram is a healthy legume and this kebab recipe is an.
If we go back in history, originally the kebabs were made using meat of animals like chicken, lamb and beef etc. Kale Chane Ke kebab are made with black chickpea, star ingredient of this recipe, some other basic ingredients such as onion, ginger, garlic, green chili, fresh cilantro and some Indian spices. The process of making kale chane ke kebab is quite simple. You can have Kale chane ke kebabs using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale chane ke kebabs
- It’s 2 cup of soaked kale chane(black chickpeas).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
However, some pre-planning can be helpful. Kale chane ke kebab is a recipe of delicious and hot kebabs made with black chana and beaten rice mixed with various spices and coniments. Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the kebabs and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides. Grind them in a food processor using minimum water.
Kale chane ke kebabs instructions
- Boil soaked chana..
- Strain the water and let it cool.
- Mash the chana fully.
- Add roasted gram flour, ginger garlic chilli paste,all the spices, lemon juice,coriander leaves,oil and mix very well..
- If required add little water to form like a dough..
- Take small portion and give any shape.
- Heat a griller pan… brush with oil and roast all the kebabs by adding little oil to it..
- Serve hot with chutney ketchup or mayo dip of your choice..
Kale Chane, which is also known as chickpeas is a healthy legume and this kebab recipe is an interesting version made with it. Kale Chane ke Kebab is a spicy snack that you can have anytime. This snack recipe will be an instant hit in the kitty parties and get-together. Kale Chane Ke Kabab is a spicy snack recipe, made with brown chickpeas and spices. A tastiest kebab is anytime healthy snack dish or a great appetizer to serve.
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Kale chane ke kebabs is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Kale chane ke kebabs For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Kale chane ke kebabs images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Kale chane ke kebabs
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on October 14, 2020 (30 Views)
- Tags :