Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Seekh Kebabs with 1920x0 Resolution
You can cook Seekh Kebabs using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seekh Kebabs
- Prepare 500 gms of Mutton Qeema with fat.
- You need 500 gms of Chicken minced.
- Prepare of Salt as desired.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted Coriander.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of Onions drain all water.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 pack of tetra cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of butter.
Seekh Kebabs instructions
- Wash the mutton under running water. Now mince the mutton thrice carefully..
- Grind Chicken minced too along mutton. mix them properly..
- Grind cumin, coriander, green chilli with minced to get a paste of thick consistency..
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Add butter and all the spices and cream..
- Divide the mixture into 24 portions equally..
- Now with moist hands make the shape of seekh kebabs and put them onto the skewers..
- You have an option to bbq them or fry using little oil and give coal smoke..
- Serve hot to your loved ones with mint chutney and parathaas. Enjoyy.
Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Seekh Kebabs is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Seekh Kebabs For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Seekh Kebabs images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Seekh Kebabs
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on February 16, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :