How to Cook Yummy Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab with 1920x0 Resolution
Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab.
You can cook Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab
- It’s 1 cup of Soya Chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chana Sattu.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of potato, boiled & grated.
- It’s Handful of Coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tea masala powder(cardamom,pepper,cloves,cinnamom,nutmeg).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Groundnut Oil or any other oil for shallow frying.
Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab step by step
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 15 mins. Now drain & wash with normal water. Squeeze all the water out and blend it to a fine paste..
- Now combine it with sattu, chopped onions, mashed potato, coriander, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, spice tea masala powder, mustard oil, lemon juice, and salt..
- Mix it well and divide the mixture into 10 equal portions. Roll each ball to the skewer as seen in the picture..
- Heat oil in a pan or grill and shallow fry the kebabs till it is brown on both sides. Enjoy hot with tomato-chilli or green chutney!.
How to Cook Yummy Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Yummy Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Yummy Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Yummy Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on November 6, 2019 (0 Views)
- Tags :