Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing with 1920x0 Resolution
Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing. Superfood Broccoli Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing. This post may contain affiliate links. A superfood broccoli salad packed with nutrition!
Tossed together in a light honey dijon dressing to bring this salad together. Easy to make, great for lunch or parties and makes excellent leftovers! Broccoli Apple Salad Recipe loaded with crisp apples, walnuts and creamy lemon dressing. You can have Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing
- You need 2 of medium heads of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of apple, cored and diced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pepitas (or sunflower seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice, divided.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of honey (or more to taste).
- It’s 2 tsp. of poppy seeds.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Apple Broccoli Salad has been a family favorite for years. Fresh Broccoli and Apple Salad with Walnuts. This easy, healthy broccoli salad has crunchy broccoli, apple, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries in a creamy homemade dressing. I just shot a kale-broccoli salad with a Greek yogurt poppyseed dressing the other day because I don't like mayo either! lol.
Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing instructions
- Start by soaking your diced apples in a mix of 1 cup water and 1 tbsp. lemon juice for 5 minutes. This will help prevent them from browning. Then drain them and place them in a large bowl..
- For the broccoli, you want to trim off the florets into small, bite sized pieces. Place them in the bowl with the apples, the grated carrot, the dried cranberries, walnuts and pepitas (or sunflower seeds). Toss it all together..
- Next, make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream (or yogurt), the remaining 1 tbsp. of lemon juice, honey, poppy seeds and salt. Taste and add either more lemon juice or more honey, to suit your taste..
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to incorporate the dressing onto everything..
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving and refrigerate any leftovers. This will stay good for 2-3 days..
The dressing recipe makes enough for two good-sized salads. You can make this a main dish salad by adding cooked chicken. Combine dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly. Toss dressing with salad just before serving. The raw broccoli salad at Emmy Squared in Brooklyn showed us that broccoli can be delicious even when squeaky raw.
Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Apple Salad with a Honey Poppyseed Dressing
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on September 19, 2020 (19 Views)
- Tags :