How to Cook Yummy Beef Chapli Kebab with 1920x0 Resolution
Beef Chapli Kebab. Learn how to make Beef Chapli Kabab. If you like this video give a big thumbs up and you can comment it below. Today I am teaching you guys how to make my Beef Chapli Kabab Recipe, it's a simple & fast moving recipe with really cool tricks to make your dish a success!
Beef Chapli Kabab step by step Recipe. This is a very easy Urdu Recipe on how to make Chapli Kabab. Beef patties filled with mint, cilantro, egg, and South Asian spices are shallow fried to make beautifully charred Pakistani chapli kebabs. You can cook Beef Chapli Kebab using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Chapli Kebab
- It’s Half of kg beef mince.
- It’s 2 tsp of meat tenderiser.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare Half of cup green coriander.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mix garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs raw.
- Prepare 2 of eggs omelet.
- It’s Half of cup makaee ka ata.
- It’s 2 tbs of ghee.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Chapli Kebab Recipe or Pakistani Kebab or Beef Chapli Kabab is a common dish in Pashtun Chapli kebab is made from beef or chicken mince, onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander powder, cumin. The unique taste of chapli kabab comes from spices such as dried coriander and pomegranate A specialty of Pashtun cuisine, this spicy meat patty is prepared with a combination of minced beef or. Chapli kabab is a speciality of Pukhtun Cuisine, the food of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a province of Pakistan.
Beef Chapli Kebab step by step
- Wash mince and drain water completely.
- In a chopper add mince with all spices, raw eggs, ata and chop well.
- After removing from chopper add coriander onions tomatoes and mix well.
- Keep the mixture in fridge for one hour.
- Now make kebabs slightly big from normal.
- Shallow fry on medium heat.
- Serve with mint raita.
These kababs are also called Peshawari kabab named after Peshawar. Chapli Kabab recipe by Chef Zakir – Chapli Kabab is minced meat made in a patty shape. It is prepared from ground mutton and beef marinated with various spices. Chapli kabab does not get better than this. Try our new Chapli Kabab Recipe.
How to Cook Yummy Beef Chapli Kebab is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Yummy Beef Chapli Kebab For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Yummy Beef Chapli Kebab images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Yummy Beef Chapli Kebab
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on December 18, 2019 (2 Views)
- Tags :