Recipe: Delicious Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) with 1920x0 Resolution
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian). This recipe for stuffed peppers is vegetarian-friendly, as the filling is a cheesy mixture of rice, beans, and tomatoes. Meatless Monday never looked so good! Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with rice, beans, corn and cheese.
When I think about meatless meals, my mind often wanders to Italian pasta dishes, but a close second is Mexican! The filling for these peppers starts with brown rice and black beans, both of which are rich in protein. Brown rice is a healthier alternative to white because it's less processed and has all its edible parts still attached (read: more nutrients!). You can cook Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian)
- It’s 6 of Green peppers.
- It’s 2 cup of Brown rice.
- You need 1 can of Black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can of Chili-ready diced tomatoes, 14oz.
- Prepare 8 oz of Shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Shallots, diced.
- You need 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fajita seasoning (optional).
These Tex-Mex Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are super easy to make and always a winner with the family. The ingredients are basic pantry ingredients (rice, beans, salsa) that come together to create an incredibly flavorful meal. The peppers are easy enough to make on a busy weeknight, or they can be prepped in advance and frozen. Remove tops, membranes, and seeds from peppers.
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) instructions
- Cut off tops of peppers and remove seeds. Boil peppers in large pot of water for 3 minutes. Remove and let cool..
- Heat oil in a skillet. Sauté shallots and garlic for about 5 minutes..
- Combine rice, shallot mixture, beans, tomatoes, cilantro, spices and juice from one lime. Add half of the cheese. Mix..
- Stuff mixture into peppers. Top each pepper with cheese. Bake in a foil-lined dish at 350°F for 15 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly. Remove, let cool 5 minutes and enjoy!.
Place peppers, filled sides up, in slow cooker. These vegan stuffed peppers with rice are also gluten-free. To make them low-carb/keto, switch the regular rice to low carb friendly rice. Vegetarian stuffed peppers—baked until tender and brimming with a taco-seasoned, cheesy bean-and-rice filling—are an easy, healthy dinner that's sure to spice up your week. The Best Stuffed Peppers Just Happen to Be Vegetarian.
Recipe: Delicious Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Delicious Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Delicious Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Delicious Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : geteraian
- Added on March 6, 2020 (1 Views)
- Tags :