How to Make Yummy Apple and Tuna salad with 1920x0 Resolution
Apple and Tuna salad. This is a very excellent tuna salad recipe and I have been making almost the exact recipe for many years! After slicing my apple off of the core, I dip in lemon juice to keep it from browning. I also like to throw in a little chopped celery and use chopped red onion.
Then, I fill the jar with lettuce or spinach and cap tightly. Personally I love Genova's tuna the most because it's packed in a little olive oil, sustainably caught MSC Certified and incredibly fresh tasting. Today I'm sharing one of my favorite new ways to make tuna salad: with Genova Yellowfin Tuna, crunchy honeycrisp apples, cranberries, greek yogurt. You can have Apple and Tuna salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple and Tuna salad
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- You need 1 of medium Granny Smith Apple.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of large iceberg lettuce leaves, optional.
I grew up eating tuna salad made with sour pickles, onions, and mayonnaise. When I married, my m-in-law made a delicious tuna salad with apples as one of the main ingredients. No matter what, I need something that I can eat fast! Enter this Curried Tuna Salad with Apples.
Apple and Tuna salad instructions
- Wash lid of tuna cans. Open and drain off water..
- Wash, core, and dice the apple. Add drained tuna to apple.
- Add mayonnaise and mix. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve on lettuce if you so choose. I hope you enjoy!.
Curry powder is one of my favorite spices and I especially love it in tuna and chicken salad. Instead of mayo, I like to use smashed avocado and hummus for a bit of healthier fat without sacrificing the. Tuna salad is a staple in my house during lunch time and for good reason! For a fun twist on the classic, I love throwing in diced apples to my tuna salad this time of year. Not only do apples add a subtle sweet flavor and lots of crunch, but it's a great way to add a serving of fruit into your day.
How to Make Yummy Apple and Tuna salad is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Yummy Apple and Tuna salad For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Yummy Apple and Tuna salad images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Yummy Apple and Tuna salad
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on March 18, 2020 (1 Views)
- Tags :