How to Make Appetizing Watermelon and Feta salad with 1920x0 Resolution
Watermelon and Feta salad. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar), and you've got yourself a mean summer salad. Serve this watermelon, feta and mint salad as a side dish at a barbecue or picnic.
Watermelon feta salad is one of those flavor combinations that sounds odd, but just works SO well together. Add some crisp and refreshing cucumbers and mint to the mix, and you've got a fresh and colorful side dish that everyone will love. One of my fondest summer memories is the watermelon. You can cook Watermelon and Feta salad using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon and Feta salad
- It’s 1 of small whole seedless watermelon.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Juice of two limes.
- You need 1 c of pitted kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of feta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 c of parsley and mint.
- Prepare to taste of red pepper flakes or chili oil.
- Prepare of Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
This delicious, refreshing watermelon salad recipe is meant for hot summer days. With feta, avocado, mint & lime, it's the perfect mix of savory & sweet. I love a good sweet & savory combination, and this watermelon salad with feta, mint, avocado, and a tangy lime dressing is exactly that. This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette.
Watermelon and Feta salad instructions
- Finely slice red onion and marinate in the juice of two limes and set aside..
- Cut watermelon first in half..
- Then cut it into wedges.
- Then cut like this.
- And this….
- And finally like this to make equal sized bite size pieces.
- This is what the watermelon looks like all cut up.
- Then rinse the olives and cut them in half.
- Then cut up the feta like this.
- And then make small cubes…..
- Then mix it all together with the parsley, mint, a drizzle of olive oil and pepper, chili oil or red pepper flakes to taste. I like the combination of spice with the cool watermelon, the creamy and salty feta and the herbs. Delicious and healthy too!.
Watermelon and feta salad with mint has become a staple summertime dish at my place, and I've learned a few things when adapting that recipe for home use. One: You can get rid of pretty much all of the extraneous ingredients. Two: The quality of the watermelon and, more critically, the feta is of. This summer salad features watermelon, feta cheese, arugula, and baby spinach in a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette. Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
How to Make Appetizing Watermelon and Feta salad is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Appetizing Watermelon and Feta salad For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Appetizing Watermelon and Feta salad images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Appetizing Watermelon and Feta salad
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on January 10, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :