Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian with 1920x0 Resolution
Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian. Home » Main Meals Recipes » Vegetarian Recipes » Vegetarian Stuffed Marrow with Veggie Chilli. Vegetarian Stuffed Marrow with Veggie Chilli. In this vegetarian stuffed marrow recipe, I have used a vegetable mix with cheeses.
Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian I do like a good stuffed marrow. This one is fresh in veggie flavours. Had a good helping of garlic through it. You can have Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian
- Prepare 1 medium of Marrow.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes, small can.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic chopped/minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Cooked Greens.
We tried this on the Riverford staff and it went down pretty well (nearly as well as the all-day breakfast). If you like spice, add a minced chilli with the pepper and garlic. Baked Stuffed Marrow makes a perfect vegetarian main meal and can be stuffed with all manner of things – vegetables, vegetarian mince, or vegetarian chicken pieces. For this recipe, I stuffed a marrow with a bolognese-style sauce.
Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian step by step
- This receipe is based on SERVING TWO PEOPLE. If wanting more servings, increase the ingredients & amount of marrow being used..
- Cut about a 3rd off of the marrow. Then cut into two equal circular portions. Cut out the centre of each portion. Set aside the marrow portions for now..
- Cut the onion, peppers & mushrooms into small squares..
- Heat a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil. Once heated add the chopped onions, peppers & mushrooms..
- After a few minutes cooking. Add one of the chopped garlic cloves..
- Once the veg is cooked through, 5 minutes or so. Add the chopped tomatoes & mixed herbs. Heat through for a couple of minutes..
- Take a oven proof dish & wipe with oil to prevent sticking. Place the cooked greens in dish..
- Sprinkle the last chopped garlic clove over the greens..
- Place the marrow on top of the greens. fill the marrow portions with the tomato veg mix..
- If you have any left over tomato veg mix place it on top of the greens around the marrow..
- Placed in a preheated oven. Gas 6 – 185 fan assisted – 190/200 non-fan assisted..
- Cook for 35/40mins. About 5/10 minutes before it's ready, grate your choice of cheese on top of the marrow. Cook till melted cheese is to your liking..
- Serve up & enjoy! I like to do a side of garlic potatoe wedges with it..
It was so filling and tasted really delicious. Add the garlic, chorizo, spices and dried herbs. Cook for a few mins, then add the tomatoes and peppers. Meanwhile, mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together. Remove the foil and sprinkle the crumb mixture over the tops of the marrow rings.
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Stuffed Marrow – Vegetarian
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : geteraian
- Added on August 17, 2020 (13 Views)
- Tags :