Recipe: Delicious Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad with 1920x0 Resolution
Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad.
You can have Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad
- It’s 8 oz of small shell pasta.
- Prepare 20 oz of pineapple tidbits, drained.
- You need 10 oz of frozen petite green peas, thawed.
- You need 8 oz of finely chopped ham.
- You need 1 large of Green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of stalks celery, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Braswell's Vidalia Onion Peppercorn Dressing.
Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta as directed, drain well, do not rinse.
- While pasta is cooking, add all other ingredients, except dressing to large mixing bowl and stir well..
- Add warm pasta to other ingredients and stir well. Add one cup of dressing, stir until blended. Reserve rest of the bottle of dressing, it will need more after it soaks in..
- Refrigerate in airtight container for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Stir and taste. Add up to one more cup of dressing and stir well before serving. I prefer less dressing, many will prefer the whole bottle!.
Recipe: Delicious Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Delicious Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Delicious Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Delicious Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on June 13, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :