Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka with 1920x0 Resolution
Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka. Lebanese Moussaka / Maghmour, a vegan stew packed with the lovely Mediterranean flavors, talk about a velvety eggplant stew studded with onions, garlic, olive oil, tossed with dried mint, and stewed with tomatoes! Mix the flour, spices, and a pinch of salt and pepper on a large plate. Dab each side of the eggplant disks in the flour and spice mix so they are lightly coated.
Other regional Moussaka variations The healthy eggplant Moussaka is a popular meal across the Levant, Balkan and the Mediterranean. Add the onion and garlic and chickpeas and saute until softened. For this vegetarian eggplant moussaka recipe, eggplant remains the star. You can have Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka
- Prepare 3 of large eggplants, peeled and cut into long thick slices.
- You need 1 cup of canned chickpeas.
- It’s 4 of large tomatoes, peeled and cut into slices.
- It’s 2 of large onions, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
All the veggies are sliced the long way to create our different layers. Eggplant needs a little extra TLC. Chop the vegetables in chunks as in the photos. Eggplant moussaka is a hearty, delicious and unique dish that that's great for a family!
Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka step by step
- In a deep frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the eggplant slices until they turn golden. Remove and place on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In a cooking pot, heat the olive oil and fry the onion slices until they turn golden and soft..
- Add the fried eggplants, chickpeas, tomato slices, chopped garlic, tomato paste and salt. Cover the pot and leave it to cook on medium heat for 15 min or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and let it cool. Adjust salt to taste..
- Best served cold..
I love that the recipe uses very staple ingredients, but the flavorful is very unique! Moussaka is Middle Eastern recipe that's made with layers of eggplant, potatoes and ground meat. There are many variations of the recipe all over the Middle East, but the Greek Moussaka. Based on a lovely dish served up at one of my favorite Lebanese restaurants in Queens; the talented chef Wafa whips up a traditional eggplant moussaka that's very different from the layered Greek casserole of the same name. The very word "moussaka" is not Greek in origin, but rather Arabic.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Lebanese Vegetarian Eggplant Moussaka
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : geteraian
- Added on July 11, 2020 (18 Views)
- Tags :