Recipe: Appetizing Potato Seekh Kebab with 1920x0 Resolution
Potato Seekh Kebab. In this video you will be amazed to watch how to make delicious and tasty potato seekh kabab an rabri kheer by hamida dehlvi.hamida dehlvi delivered you. Today I make chicken potato seekh kabab recipe. Today i will make ''POTATO SEEKH KABAB '' i hope u like it must try it and Drop ur love words in comment section F.
Let's learn how to make this mouth watering recipe at your home. Seekh Kebabs & Potato Wedges Very tasty & easy recipe Must try food Enjoy Please leave a comment below Thanks for your time. Seekh kebab, which literally means kebab on a skewer, are traditionally made on an outdoor grill over coals that add as much color as it does flavor to the kebabs. You can cook Potato Seekh Kebab using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Seekh Kebab
- Prepare 2 of potatoes boiled, peeled & mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of oil to shallow fry.
Peel boiled potatoes and mash with a fork. Add in rice flour, chopped mint leaves, red Comments posted by users for Aloo Kay Seekh Kabab (Potato Seekh Kebab) recipe Veg seekh kabab recipe – Delicious veg kabab recipe made using veggies like potatoes, peas and textured vegetable protein i.e Soya granules or chunks. Finely grate the potatoes and rinse thoroughly with water. Squeeze out as much water as possible by squeezing the grated potato in a sieve or clean tea towel.
Potato Seekh Kebab step by step
- Take all the ingredients (except oil) in a mixing bowl. Mix everything well and knead it to a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and give each portion of the dough a cylindrical shape. Then gently insert the skewers (presoaked in water) into them and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat a grill pan or non-stick frying pan. Grease it with oil. Place the potato seekh kebab sticks over it and roast them on low flame. Flip them occasionally to roast all the sides until golden brown..
- Remove and serve potato seekh kebab hot with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice..
Seekh kebab actually means kebab on a skewer, made with minced meat mixed with few spices and formed into cylinders on skewers then grilled. Learn how to cook Indian Seekh kababs with this simple recipe that uses lamb, or whatever meat you like, paired with a mint-coriander chutney sauce. Seekh Kebab is a popular Indian appetizer typically eaten with a side of green chutney. "Seekh" just means rods or "skewers." In most places, seekh is pronounced seek… like, hide and go seek kebab. These delicious seekh kababs with chicken or mixed vegetables too and besides serving them just like that with mint chutney you can also serve them wrapped up in a roti. Seekh Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Seekh Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Full of juice and flavor, these kabab recipe is perfect as a starter for any dinner party.
Recipe: Appetizing Potato Seekh Kebab is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Appetizing Potato Seekh Kebab For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Appetizing Potato Seekh Kebab images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Appetizing Potato Seekh Kebab
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on March 29, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :