Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Picadillo – Ground Beef with 1920x0 Resolution
Picadillo – Ground beef. This is my version of Mexican picadillo. You can add any veggies you like, but here is an easy delicious way to make it. This recipe is also makes a great.
Recipe for Cuban beef picadillo, a traditional dish made with ground beef, potatoes, onions, garlic, cumin, bell peppers, white wine, tomato sauce, raisins, olives and capers. This quick and easy dinner recipe comes together with minimal ingredients. Ground beef and potatoes are simmered in a tomato sauce. You can cook Picadillo – Ground beef using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Picadillo – Ground beef
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 4 of gloves garlic, minced.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz.) of Can diced tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 3/4 cup of Manzanillo olives.
- Prepare 1 of medium baking potato, cubed.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 3/4 cup of frozen green peas.
- It’s of to taste Salt and pepper.
Serve this dish up with some rice and fresh flour. Picadillo (Spanish Ground Beef) recipe: Picadillo is a ground beef dish that is served with rice and beans in most Latin households. It can also be used as a ground beef filling for other dishes. Ground beef and potatoes cooked in a tomato sauce is a dish known as picadillo sencillo, or carne molida con papas.
Picadillo – Ground beef step by step
- Olive oil.
- Sautee onion, then garlic.
- Add ground beef and wait till cooked.
- Diced can tomato.
- Add beef broth. If no beef broth use water then add beef cube.
- Add raisins.
- Cover the pot for 5m.
- Add olives, potatoes, green peas (or canned green peas).
- Cover pot for 10m to cook.
- Add salt and crushed black pepper to taste. Optional: add fish sauce.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
All the ingredients are usually chopped before cooking. Add the ground beef mixture, beef stock, and tomato sauce and mix well. Cover and cook over Picadillo in the Philippines is a soupy concoction made with ground beef and potatoes or chayote. A delicious easy ground beef recipe, that uses Puerto Rican sofrito as its base seasoning and can be used as a filling for pastelillos and alcapurria. This quick picadillo recipe is an absolute must try.
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Picadillo – Ground Beef is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Picadillo – Ground Beef For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Picadillo – Ground Beef images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Picadillo – Ground Beef
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on March 28, 2020 (32 Views)
- Tags :