Recipe: Tasty Swedish Meatballs and Gravy with 1920x0 Resolution
Swedish Meatballs and Gravy.
You can cook Swedish Meatballs and Gravy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swedish Meatballs and Gravy
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 kg of ground pork.
- You need 50 g of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 5 tbsp of milk.
- It’s of to taste, salt and pepper.
- You need of Gravy.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
Swedish Meatballs and Gravy step by step
- Mix the ground pork and beef thoroughly. Add bread crumbs, egg, and milk and season with salt and pepper..
- Form ground meat into balls about the size of golf balls. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium heat until hot but not smoking. Gently add meatballs and brown on all sides, about five minutes. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and let meatballs cook until internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F), about another five to seven minutes. Set aside..
- In the same pan, melt butter on medium heat. Add flour and mix well until mixture is slightly browned..
- Add beef broth, cream, soy sauce, and Dijon mustard. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then lower heat to low, continuing to stir, until gravy thickens, about five minutes..
Recipe: Tasty Swedish Meatballs and Gravy is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Tasty Swedish Meatballs and Gravy For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Tasty Swedish Meatballs and Gravy images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Tasty Swedish Meatballs and Gravy
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on April 3, 2020 (36 Views)
- Tags :