How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Potato Patties (persian Kookoo) with 1920x0 Resolution
Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo). Kuku / Kookoo Sibzamini – Potato patties are one of the classic picnic bites in Iran. They are also perfect to serve as an appetizer in parties, or even are best for a light dinner or lunch! This vegetarian Persian dish is made of a few simple ingredients such as potatoes and eggs.
An easy and delicious potato patty. In Persian cuisine, Kookoo refers to any dish with fried vegetables and egg. Usually these dishes are quite simple and quick to make. You can cook Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo)
- You need 6 of potatoes shredded.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fenugreek (optional).
Potato patties are a kind of kookoo that can be served as dinner, a light lunch or a picnic food. It´s mostly popular among kids thanks to its crispy and crunchy texture. Food, and specifically the potato, is no exception. It's basically potato pancakes fried in oil.
Vegetarian Potato Patties (Persian Kookoo) instructions
- Shred potatoes. You can use large or fine size of the grater. Press the shredded potatoes to remove the water and starch released from it. Shred onions finely. Press the onions too but leave some of the onion juice..
- In a bowl mix the shredded potatoes, onions, eggs, turmeric, fenugreek, salt and pepper..
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Take a spoonful of the potato mix and put it in the pan. Flatten it a little bit using the back of a spoon..
- Let one side cook until golden then flip it around and let the other side cook too. Remove from the pan and enjoy!.
I didn't even know it was possible to mash potatoes into patties and fry them! KooKoo Sibzamini KooKoo Sibzamini is one of the most popular snacks among Iranian people because it can be cooked so easily and fast. There are many Iranian snacks such as Khagineh and they can also be served as lunch or dinner but you should remember that it's quite a light dish. Kookoo Sib Zamini – Persian Potato Patties I serve these delicious potato patties (kookoo sib zamini) either as a side dish or as a main dish for a light lunch or dinner. Fried vegetable and egg dishes are called kookoo/kuku in Iran.
How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Potato Patties (persian Kookoo) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Potato Patties (persian Kookoo) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Potato Patties (persian Kookoo) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Appetizing Vegetarian Potato Patties (persian Kookoo)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on April 25, 2020 (15 Views)
- Tags :