Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton. If you are in the mood to try out something different with the mutton gravy, then do make this Soya Mutton. I made use of some soybean along with the usual spices and surprisingly it turned out spicy & yummy just the way I wanted..
Add soya paste to kabab mix and mix. Mutton preparations are much-loved during the month of Ramadan, and the Raan-E-Ummrao is a delicious and less-known dish made with lamb meat. The preparation of the Raan-E-Ummrao begins with the. You can have Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton
- It’s 500 of gms. mutton with bones, curry cut.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of " ginger.
- You need 3-4 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of tsp; turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of red chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground soyabean.
- Prepare 1-2 of potatoes, cut into half.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamoms.
- It’s 6 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Hyderabadi Haleem Recipe is an authentic and traditional Ramadan special delicacy served as an evening meal during iftar after fasting for the whole day. The recipe is shared along with a video below. Other mutton recipes on the blog are mutton chops, mutton soup, mutton biryani etc. About Haleem: Haleem is like a stew or a porridge which has amazing flavor or aroma of ghee/clarified.
Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton step by step
- Grind the onion, ginger, garlic and tomato into a fine paste by adding little water. Marinate the mutton with this paste along with tomato paste, ground soya and all the dry spices overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves. Add the marinated mutton and saute till the oil separates..
- Add 1 cup water and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. When done, add the lime juice and serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
Haleem is most popular iftar recipe for special Ramadan. Serve mouthwatering smooth haleem with pure ghee, fresh coriander and mint leaves, squeezed with lemon juice, especially with the most special ingredient fried onions, fried cashew nuts. Enjoy the hot haleem with nice aroma In this video i have showed the easiest way to Make KHASTA KACHORI RECIPE at home. If you like my efforts please do like this video & Please Subscribe to my. Make this ultimate snack from scratch.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Soya Mutton
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on April 26, 2020 (22 Views)
- Tags :