Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot with 1920x0 Resolution
Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot.
You can cook Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot
- Prepare 3-1/4 pound of corned beef brisket with little spice packet.
- It’s 1 of medium head of green cabbage.
- You need As needed of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot step by step
- Cut the cabbage into eighths. Season each wedge with salt. Season the nonfat side of brisket. Add the cabbage to the bottom of the instapot. Add 1 cup water to pot..
- Add the brisket on top of cabbage fat side up. Season with the envelope of seasonings that comes with the brisket. Season with salt cut the butter into pats and add. Pressure cook low pressure. Do that for 45 minutes then turn to slow cook for 4 hours..
Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef with Cabbage Instapot
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on April 30, 2020 (45 Views)
- Tags :