Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Momos with 1920x0 Resolution
Vegetarian Momos. Typical vegetarian momos (tsel momos) are stuffed with a potato filling, but Lobsang at YoWangdu Tibetan Culture has created his own blend of tofu, bok choy and shiitake mushrooms to make momos that are light and delicious. And vegetarian momos recipe are quite popular in India where you can find a lot of variations of the momo filling, including potato momos, paneer momos, cheese momos, etc. Heat a pan with oil, add garlic, and finely chopped white part of the spring onion.
Add salt, pepper, soy sauce and mix well. Veg momos or dim sum are steamed dumplings stuffed with a lightly spiced vegetable filling. A popular tibetan recipe and also a popular North Indian street food. You can cook Vegetarian Momos using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Momos
- You need 1 of big cut of plain flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Cooked vegetables for stuffing.
- You need 1 of Small Cabbage grated.
- You need 2 of carrots finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of capsicums finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt to taste, one tablespoon vinegar, one table spoon dark soya.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 10-12 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil for frying vegetables.
Easy Tibetan Momos Recipe: These dumplings are packed with healthy veggies like carrots and cabbage sauteed with onion, garlic, soya sauce, vinegar and black. Take the all-purpose flour, salt, oil in a bowl and mix them well with a spoon. Add water in parts and knead to a firm dough. There are many varieties of momos you will find at the stalls.
Vegetarian Momos instructions
- Mix flour and pinch of salt in a bowl and make a soft dough snd let it sit for 1 hour..
- For stuffing take oil and add all the vegetables in the pan.
- Add salt vinegar and soya sauce to them and fry until all the vegetables become soft then switch off the flame.
- Let the vegetables cool down completely.
- Now take dough and Knead it again for 5 minutes..
- Take small portion and roll it with rolling pin into a small poori shape..
- Add the vegetable mixture in the middle and make of to your desired shape..
- Add all the momos in the momos basket and steam them for 15 to 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot with the sauce.
The verities meaning, it has different kind of stuffing like meat (chicken, lamb), vegetables, paneer, tofu etc. Today I am sharing the Veg momos recipe. Speaking of vegetables, I have used carrot, onion, cabbage and capsicum. Vegetarian Momo Recipe-Steamed Dumplings/A Street Food from the North East India A lip smacking steamed dumpling with a simple and light filling of cabbage, onions and carrots makes for a great party starter, evening snack and an appetizer. Serve these momos along with chilli garlic sauce.
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Momos is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Momos For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Momos images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Momos
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on May 7, 2020 (26 Views)
- Tags :