Recipe: Yummy Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot with 1920x0 Resolution
Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot.
You can cook Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- You need 10 ounces of summer sausage, beef.
- It’s 22 of medium beef meatballs, or buffaloballs see my recipes.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need 15 ounces of pole beans or Italian cut green beans.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped cabbage green savoury.
- You need 1 of large white onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of potatoes diced.
- You need 12 ounces of rainbow baby carrots.
- It’s of Fried Tofu.
- You need 1/3 pound of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut oil or hi heat oil.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground white pepper.
- You need of To taste granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Spices, broth, and other things.
- It’s 1 quart of mushroom broth.
- You need 15 ounces of diced canned tomatoes.
- It’s As needed of salt kosher.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot instructions
- Chop the cabbage, and onion. Peel and dice the potatoes. Season with salt. Add them to the pot. Then add the beans and tomatoes season with salt..
- Make the meatballs. You can look up my recipes or make your favorite, or buy frozen. Brown just a bit and set aside. Cut the summer sausage into medallions, then quarter them slice the hotdogs into bite sized pieces. Add the meat on top of the pot. Then season the celery salt, pepper, and garlic. Add broth washing the spices throughout. Put onto to slow cook 5 and a half hours..
- Slice the tofu into manageable pieces to eat. Set onto a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of water. Set a second paper towel on top and gently press down a bit. Get the spices ready..
- Heat a wok, skillet, or pan. Add the oil get it screaming hot. Add the tofu and stirfry. Get to lightly browned..
- Remove from the wok or cooking vessel. Add to paper towel and season immediately. Take paper towel and gently roll back and forth to get any seasonings onto the tofu. Set aside..
- Here you have an option either add the tofu with last 40 minutes of cooking or set off to side and allow whoever wants it to put into their own individual servings themselves. Serve this complete meal. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Recipe: Yummy Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Beef and Vegetables Soup Instapot
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on May 24, 2020 (29 Views)
- Tags :