Recipe: Yummy My Secret Recipe for Choux Pastry with 1920x0 Resolution
My Secret Recipe For Choux Pastry.
You can cook My Secret Recipe For Choux Pastry using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Secret Recipe For Choux Pastry
- It’s of Cream Puff Dough.
- Prepare 125 grams of Water.
- Prepare 79 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of Water for spraying.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar for the finishing touch.
My Secret Recipe For Choux Pastry step by step
- Please refer toWhipped Custard Cream and make enough to make 15 when making the custard cream. Or, use your favorite cream..
- Sift the cake flour. Dissolve the eggs so that there are no inconsistencies. Spread out cooking paper on a cookie sheet. Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- Add water, butter, and vegetable oil to a pot, bring to a full boil over a high heat, and then remove from the heat. I don't use salt or granulated sugar)..
- Do this quickly: add in the cake flour once, and knead well with a wooden spatula until the whiteness (clumps) disappear..
- Turn on over a low heat and knead while mixing once more for 20 seconds. (The eggs will fry if you add too much at a time while mixing, so be careful)..
- Add in about one whole eggs worth of a lightly whisked egg, and knead while mixing. After that, add in bit by bit while checking it. (3 eggs is more than enough)..
- Lift up the batter with a spatula, and let it fall back down to the original dough. It will fall off in a triangular shape and stop once it accumulates but before falling off the side..
- Place the batter into a pastry bag, and squeeze it out into 4 cm sizes with space between each. Dip your fingers in water, and then lightly press down on the batter to flatten it out..
- Then, gently stick in four places with a toothpick vertically. (This is to get it to break apart cleanly.. You don't have to do this)..
- Spray the batter all over, and set into the oven. First bake for 20 minutes at 190°C for 20 minutes, reduce the temperature to 180°C, and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let it sit in he oven for 5~10 minutes in the residual heat inside the oven instead of taking them out immediately, and then take them out..
- Squeeze the cream in. You can cut in little notches for the cream. Cover with powdered sugar to preference, and it's done..
- When you cut into these: they are crispy and crunchy. They have quite a lot of cream filling!.
- The photo for Step 11 has been cooked golden brown. This was baked at 200°C for 20 minutes, reduced to 190°C, and then cooked well until golden brown for 15 minutes. Please bake whichever way you like..
Recipe: Yummy My Secret Recipe for Choux Pastry is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy My Secret Recipe for Choux Pastry For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy My Secret Recipe for Choux Pastry images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy My Secret Recipe for Choux Pastry
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on May 30, 2020 (22 Views)
- Tags :