Recipe: Tasty Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie with 1920x0 Resolution
Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie.
You can have Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie
- It’s 2 of Lbs. Small Potatoes.
- It’s 1 1/4 Lbs of Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Bacon.
- You need 2 of Small Onions.
- Prepare of Assorted Chilis (Optional).
- It’s 1 of Green Onion.
- It’s 1.5 Lbs of Ground Beef.
- It’s Splash of White Cooking Wine.
- It’s 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of “Complete Sazón” (If not, Garlic and Onion Powder).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg (Egg Wash).
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 Stick of Butter.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 3 Tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Roux.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 10 Oz. of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter.
- You need 3 2/3 Cups of Milk.
Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie instructions
- Add flour baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Cube cold Butter and work into flour with fingertips. In mixer, or old-fashioned way, begin to slowly add milk carefully monitoring the dough until it comes into a ball like formation. Wrap and chill..
- Wash all vegetables and prepare as seen below. You’ll be wanting to slice the brussels sprouts and cube the potatoes..
- Add bacon to pan to render out the fat. Add in onions, garlic and green onions. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add Brussel sprouts and assorted chilies, if you choose. Season generously with black pepper, salt and sazón. Allow them to cook down in the fat for a bit. They will soften and reduce in size. Add in a splash of white wine and cook off the alcohol..
- Season the ground beef with the aforementioned spices. Add it to the party and cook it down. When browned, add in the cubed potatoes. Add about a 1/2 cup of water and simmer, covered, until potatoes are softened. The liquid will thicken. Allow to cool to room temperature..
- Roll out pie dough and place in bottom of pan. Spoon in filling..
- Prepare roux. Melt butter, add flour and stir constantly for roughly 4 to 5 minutes. Then add and cold milk. Continue to stir and add in about 50% of the cheese. You should have a consistency similar to this..
- Pour roux over filling. Ideally, you’ll want to leave more of the bottom dough exposed so that you can get a tight seal with the top crust. I was greedy. I also forgot to add the cheese on top of the roux. Do that. Seal pie and make an air vent. Hit it with the egg wash..
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Because I forgot to put the cheese inside of the pie I had to put it on top. I also struggled to seal it because I was being greedy with the filling. Amazingly… it didn’t matter. Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden..
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes before cutting. If you’re going to purposefully make a mistake and put cheese on top… cover it with foil half way through so that it doesn’t burn..
Recipe: Tasty Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Tasty Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Tasty Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Tasty Beef Bacon & Brussels Pot Pie
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on May 31, 2020 (34 Views)
- Tags :