How to Make Yummy Vegetarian/vegan Bolognese with 1920x0 Resolution
You can have Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms, I prefer a wild mix.
- It’s 2 cups of carrots, shredded or whole.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 cans (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Vegetarian/Vegan Bolognese instructions
- Rough chop your cauliflower, carrots,onions and mushrooms..
- Add your vegetable mix and garlic in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped (essentially looks like ground beef).
- In a pot heat up about 1/2 cup of oil..
- Add your vegetable mix, herbs and spices and saute until they soften..
- Add your red wine and reduce by 1/2..
- Add your tomatoes and sugar and simmer for about 35/40 mins.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!.
How to Make Yummy Vegetarian/vegan Bolognese is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Yummy Vegetarian/vegan Bolognese For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Yummy Vegetarian/vegan Bolognese images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Yummy Vegetarian/vegan Bolognese
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : vegetarian
- Added on June 2, 2020 (17 Views)
- Tags :