Recipe: Perfect One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice with 1920x0 Resolution
One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice. Sprinkle some water to avoid of getting burnt. This one pot vegan jambalaya is an easy dinner that only needs one pan! It's packed with spicy rice, beans and veggies – healthy and delicious.
This ends up being the cooking liquid for the rice – and it makes the jambalaya so much more flavorful than just cooking the rice with water. Add the rice and slowly pour in the broth. Stir in diced canned tomatoes and vegetable broth. You can cook One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- You need 3 stalks of celery cut into small sizes.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, peel and cut into small pieces.
- It’s 4 of small bell pepper cut into diced.
- It’s 1 cup of black bean.
- You need 3 stalks of green onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of mushroom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of 1/4 tsp thyme.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of 2 cups water.
One-pot vegetarian jambalaya is vegetable heavy with a flavorful mixture of Cajun seasonings, fire-roasted tomatoes, rice, and beans. It's hearty comfort food for a cold winter day. Vegan jambalaya is the ultimate one pot meal. The rice, hearty vegetables, and tender vegan sausages are loaded with Cajun flavour.
One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice step by step
- Heat up a large pan and sautéed the onion without oil, add the bay leaves cooked in about 3 minutes. Sprinkle some water to avoid of getting burnt..
- Add carrots and celery. Keep sautéed for 2-3 minutes, add mushrooms powder, cumin, oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce..
- Stir and combine all together. Add rice, bell pepper, black bean, and salt. Keep sautéed for 2 minutes then add water and stir well..
- Covers with the lids and cooked in a medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until the rice cooked..
- Uncovered and sprinkle with green onion. Transfer to the serving plate or bowl. Since I don’t use tomatoes on my recipe, I like to serve it with squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.
This vegan jambalaya recipe is a meatless take on legendary Cajun comfort food. This Southern classic gets it heat and flavour from various spices while soy curls and vegan sausages add texture and protein. Make sure to have the heat low. There may be some sticking during cooking, but check and stir if needed. However, you can make this vegan jambalaya in a slow cooker or Instant Pot.
Recipe: Perfect One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on June 2, 2020 (18 Views)
- Tags :