Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Zucchini (vegetarian) with 1920x0 Resolution
Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian). Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini – a delicious and super flavorful filling with vegetables, cheeses and Panko. Great for a Meatless Monday meal or a side dish for roasted or grilled meats. Stuffed zucchini boats with bell pepper, chickpeas, and vegan cheese!
We add chopped mushrooms, red bell pepper and cooked rice, which give a stuffing amazingly. So, once you stuff it with some flavorful veggies and the protein rich superfood quinoa, top with just I love love love stuffed zucchini. We grew zucchini in our garden, and I had more zucchini than I. You can cook Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian)
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of mozzarella slices.
- Prepare 1/4 of texturized soy (dry).
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of seeds (I used a mixture of sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseeds and chia seeds).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Spices: Garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, cayenne and cumin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce (homemade or already done).
A vegetarian stuffed zucchini recipe with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and a crispy Parmesan cheese and panko topping. Adapted from Cooking Light's Stuffed Zucchini with Cheesy Breadcrumbs. These vegetarian stuffed zucchinis are perfectly tender and fresh with the flavors of the Mediterranean. I fill my vegetarian stuffed zucchini with…zucchini!
Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) instructions
- First cut the zucchini in 2 parts and quit the seeds part. Put in the oven the zucchini for 20 minutes at 400 F.
- Cut the inside of the zucchini in small dices, also the mushrooms and the green onions.
- The texturized soy put it in the microwave for 5 minutes with the same volume of water than texturized soy.
- Put in a frying pot the olive oil, and put the zucchini dices, the texturized soy, the green onions and the mushrooms (in this order, wait a little bit between all of them). Put all the seasoning once the mushrooms are almost done, and the tomate sauce. Once everything is mixed, let it cooling down..
- Take the zucchinis and put the mixture inside. If you want you can add some egg to get more consistency.
- Put the mozzarella and the seeds and again to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy!!! You will be surprised of how the texturized soy tastes to ground turkey or so. This dish is great nutritionally talking, super tasty and delicious! Tell me if you try :).
- Nutrient information + texturized soy.
Along with black beans, chipotle peppers, tomatoes, and plenty of cheese for a simplified stuffed vegetable recipe everyone will love. Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini – a delicious and super flavorful filling with vegetables, cheeses and Panko. Great for a Meatless Monday meal or a side dish for roasted or grilled meats. For the vegetarian stuffed zucchini filling, we've been enjoying the lemon and basil flavor combination lately. Alex devised an Italian-style filling of lemon basil quinoa with red pepper and mozzarella cheese.
Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Zucchini (vegetarian) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Zucchini (vegetarian) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Zucchini (vegetarian) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Zucchini (vegetarian)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : vegetarian
- Added on June 4, 2020 (40 Views)
- Tags :