Recipe: Tasty Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla with 1920x0 Resolution
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla. All you need are some chopped veggies (I highly recommend adding a sweet potato to the mix, for extra heartiness and flavor), a can of beans (for protein), tortillas and cheese (whichever kinds you prefer), a few simple seasonings (which really amp up the flavor), and finally, your favorite salsa (and/or guac) for serving. Remove quesadilla from pan, and repeat with remaining ingredients. All there is to a veggie quesadilla is a mix of black beans with vegetables and spices.
Quesadillas are a beautiful thing, not just because they're super simple (tortilla + cheese pretty much = deliciousness), but because it's easy to pack them with protein, veggies and whatever else you have on hand. Simply heat in a skillet, griddle, panini-maker or oven and you've got a gooey, melty masterpiece. A traditional black bean quesadilla recipe gets a twist with sweet potatoes. You can cook Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla
- Prepare 2 of large tortillas.
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado (smashed).
- Prepare of 1/2 cup black bean.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Chopped green onion (cilantro is better, but I don’t have on hand).
- It’s of Chili flakes optional.
The filling here is spiced with chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, paprika, and chipotle chili peppers for a sweet and smoky flavor. Omit the cheese for a vegan version. Get the recipe: Sweet Potato Black Bean Quesadillas Easy Vegetarian Quesadillas can be served as-is. But are often accompanied with green or red salsa, pico de gallo, avocado slices, guacamole, sour cream or fresh coriander.
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla instructions
- In a medium bowl combined al the l ingredients. Lay down one of the tortilla on top of cutting board or plate..
- Heat up a nonstick fry pan without oil. Put one tortilla on it and spread evenly the avocado mixture over the tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. With a little pressure to help them hold each other..
- Heat each side of the quesadilla in the pan until it brown or crispy. Take off from the pan, transfer to the cutting board and cut into 4 section. Now ready to served..
- Enjoy immediately with any salads or soup of your choice. We enjoyed with fresh lettuce, arugula strawberry salad..
- HappyCooking! Easy peasy dinner! ❤️.
Southwest veggies quesadillas loaded with bean, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, spices and lots of cheese and served with a creamy cilantro sour-cream dip. These quick quesadillas are packed with flavor and can be made vegan too! Loaded with a vegetarian filling of Mexican cheese, beans, corn, peppers, onion, jalapenos! Grab a tortilla and spread a layer of pesto over half of it. Add a light layer of cheese on top and a quarter of the tomato, pepper and onion, followed by a few spinach leaves.
Recipe: Tasty Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Tasty Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Tasty Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Tasty Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on June 10, 2020 (27 Views)
- Tags :