Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf with 1920x0 Resolution
Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf. Commonly served with a rice dish, this vegetarian Vietnamese egg meatloaf is traditionally steamed. Here, we can easily achieve the same in the air fryer. The result is just as delicious!
Great recipe for Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf. Commonly seen on Vietnamese rice dishes, these egg meatloaves are traditionally steamed. Here, we can easily achieve the same in the air fryer and the result is just as delicious! You can have Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf
- You need 15 g of wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 20 g of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot shredded or grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 60 g of mung bean noodles glass noodles.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Ground pork, shrimp, carrots, glass noodles, eggs, wood ear mushrooms, and plenty of fish sauce, topped with a golden-yellow egg yolk mixture and steamed (or baked, or pressure-cooked) to perfection. Sharing one of the most super easy but delicious recipes to add into your daily menu, Steamed Egg Meatloaf (Chả Trứng Hấp). Main ingredients include pork, egg, and mung bean noodle. For this gluten-free recipe, you can either bake the meatloaf in an oven or steam it in a steamer.
Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf instructions
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms and wood ear mushrooms in warm water for about 20 minutes. Once they are softened, squeeze out excess water in the shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice both mushrooms..
- Soak mung bean noodles in cold water for about 15 minutes then cut them into 2 inch sections..
- Crack 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites into a large bowl and save the 2 egg yolks in a small bowl for later use..
- Add milk into the large bowl and use a whisk to mix until homogenous. Add all the ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into the large bowl and mix..
- Spray some oil in a mini loaf pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Smooth out he top surface as much as possible since anything that sticks out of the surface will likely to be charred during the air frying process..
- Air fry at 280F (140C) for 16-18 minutes until the egg is set..
- In the meantime, add a pinch of salt into the small bowl containing the egg yolks and mix..
- When the egg loaf is done, pour the egg yolk on top and spread it evenly over the egg loaf. Air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes until the egg yolks are hardened..
Chop the noodles, fungus, onion and scallions. In a large bowl, add the noodles, fungus, crab meat, onion, scallions, ground pork, garlic, vegetable oil, fish sauce, oyster sauce and ground black pepper. Mix the pork mince, woodear mushrooms, green bean thread, onion, eggs, fish sauce, chicken bouillon powder, salt and sugar together in the steaming dish. Turn off the heat, remove the lid and brush on the egg yolks until the surface is covered. Soak dried wood ear mushrooms, shiitake and vermicelli with warm water until softened.
Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Appetizing Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on June 10, 2020 (33 Views)
- Tags :