Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha. If you are looking to make some non-veg. stuffed parathas, then you may prepare these yummy chicken sausage parathas. This is something new that can be served to family and friends and it is very tasty and wholesome..
Easy stuffed paratha recipe at home. Try it and dont forget to share your ex. See more ideas about ramadan recipes iftar, ramadan recipes, iftar. You can cook Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cup whole wheat flour.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s of water as required to knead the dough.
- It’s 5-6 of chicken sausages, grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
Add in onions and green chilli, salt and cook till golden. Add in chicken and mix well. Add in spice powder and mix well. 'Khurchan' basically means the scraped-off of something of the pan or a wok after cooking. The stuffing in this paratha is made from khoya, which is basically made from the khurchan of milk when it is heated on low flame.
Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha instructions
- Grate the sausages..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute the green chilies and garlic for a few seconds..
- Add the grated sausages, salt, turmeric powder & garam masala powder..
- Fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Add the coriander leaves and gram flour..
- Mix everything well and keep aside to cool..
- Add the coconut and mix well..
- In a bowl. mix together flour and salt. Add water as required and knead into a tight dough. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes. Divide into 10 equal portions. Roll out each portion by dusting some flour into a small disc just like a poori. Take one poori and spread some of the stuffing..
- Cover with another poori and seal all edges..
- Dust some more flour and roll out into a paratha. Make similar stuffed parathas with the remaining dough..
- Heat a tawa and shallow fry the parathas one at a time by drizzling some oil all over and around the edges. Cook on both sides till they turn slightly brown in colour..
- Serve with some chutney, yogurt, pickles or butter..
This paratha recipe isn't the regular savoury paratha but a sweet and salty one that can be a real star on your dinner menu at home. Place an equal amount of chicken keema filling and fold together all the sides in the centre. Roll out the paratha into a disc while using the dry flour. Heat a non-stick tava or skillet and fry the paratha using ghee/oil/butter. Serve hot with yogurt, mint chutney, achaar or any dish of your choice.
Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on June 11, 2020 (32 Views)
- Tags :