Recipe: Appetizing Beef Braciole with 1920x0 Resolution
You can cook Beef Braciole using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Braciole
- It’s of Beef Braciole.
- It’s 1 pound of Beef.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pine nuts.
- Prepare 8 ounces of fresh Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 of boiled Boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 6 ounces of sliced Prosciutto.
- You need of To taste salt.
- Prepare of To taste ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic clove thinly sliced.
- You need of To taste salt.
- It’s of To taste ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wine Cabernet Sauvignon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese topping optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried Currants.
- It’s 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
Beef Braciole instructions
- Toast the pine nuts, and set aside. Slice the beef half an inch thick. Boil the eggs, peel, and wedge. Melt the butter and mix with breadcrumbs..
- Take the meat tenderizer mallet and beat the beef between two pieces of plastic wrap. Beat as thin as possible. Take a tablespoon of butter heat in a skillet and sauté the spinach till wilted..
- When done thinning the beef, season with Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper. Add prosciutto slice on each piece. Add egg, spinach, pine nuts, breadcrumbs, and cheese..
- I found out to add the filling first, then, set two pieces of egg in the end area. Get the currants ready..
- Roll up the beef with the filling inside the beef roll. Tie the beef up with butchers twine. Heat the pan with olive oil. Sear the rolls on all sides..
- Dice and sauté the onion add to the skillet with the braciole. Sauté till the onion and garlic is translucent. Add the currants and sun-dried tomatoes..
- When seared add Cabernet Sauvignon, crushed tomatoes, and salt simmer for 2 hours, covered. If you have too much juices in pan take a little out and add as it simmers. When tender add 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, if you like, serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
- Reminder before serving remove the butchers twine..
Recipe: Appetizing Beef Braciole is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Appetizing Beef Braciole For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Appetizing Beef Braciole images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Appetizing Beef Braciole
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on June 20, 2020 (34 Views)
- Tags :