How to Cook Perfect Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta with 1920x0 Resolution
Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta.
You can have Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta
- You need 1 of small yellow squash.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini.
- You need 3 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste.
- You need 8 oz of bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil (optional).
Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Cut yellow squash and zucchini to 1 inch cubes. Place on baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Stir to coat and arrange in an even layer on baking sheet. Place in oven for 15 minutes..
- While squash is in the oven cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise. Remove as many seeds as possible..
- When the first 15 minutes is up remove baking sheet from oven. Gently stir squash and push to perimeter of baking sheet in an even layer to make an empty space in the center. Place tomatoes in this empty center space. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbs olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Carefully turn to coat and arrange evenly spaced skin side up..
- While veggies are in the oven for the second round cook the pasta to package directions (generally 12-14 minutes cook time for bowties). Your pasta will likely still be cooking when the veggies are done and that's perfectly fine..
- When veggies are done remove from oven. While hot work carefully to remove skins from the tomatoes and transfer everything to a blender. Add in 1/4 cup of the water from the cooking pasta and 1/4 cup of grated parmesan, and basil if using. Blend until smooth to make a sauce. You may want to do this step with a vented lid covered with a clean dish towel to prevent present build up due to the heat..
- When pasta is done drain and return to pan. Pour veggie sauce over pasta and toss to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste and sprinkle with additional parmesan if desired to serve. Enjoy!.
How to Cook Perfect Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Perfect Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Perfect Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Perfect Sneaky Veggie Bowtie Pasta
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on July 10, 2020 (25 Views)
- Tags :