Recipe: Yummy [farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba with 1920x0 Resolution
[Farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba.
You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba
- Prepare 2 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork rib (cut into 1 cm thick pieces).
- Prepare 200 grams of Cabbage (roughly chopped).
- It’s 2 of Chikuwa (diagonally sliced).
- You need 4 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Bonito flakes, aonori, beni-shoga (red pickled ginger).
- Prepare of [A] Ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dashi stock granules.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba step by step
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat, then sauté the pork rib meat until the surface turns white, then add the cabbage and chikuwa..
- When the cabbage becomes tender, add the [A] ingredients and stir fry until the liquids boil down, add the Chinese-style noodles while loosening them, and continue to stir fry..
- When the noodles are well-coated in oil, add the tonkatsu sauce, quickly stir-fry, add the tempura crumbs, then serve..
- Sprinkle on some bonito flakes, ao-nori, and pickled ginger to taste..
Recipe: Yummy [farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy [farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy [farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy [farmhouse Recipe] Sauce Yakisoba
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on July 23, 2020 (36 Views)
- Tags :