How to Cook Appetizing Pakistani Plain Paratha (ramadan Sehri) with 1920x0 Resolution
Pakistani plain paratha (Ramadan sehri). #PAKNIG #Mentorship اسلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہْ Today I am sharing with you guys the recipe pakistani plain paratha. A paratha is a flat bread that originated in the Pakistan subcontinent. And even today it is eaten with great relish specially in Ramadan.
Mine was no different growing up. Come Ramadan, it was the only breakfast my family had during Sehri. I always asked my mom to make mine extra salty. You can have Pakistani plain paratha (Ramadan sehri) using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pakistani plain paratha (Ramadan sehri)
- You need 500 of grm, wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 of tesp, salt.
- Prepare 1 of tesp, oil.
- You need as needed of Water,.
- Prepare of Oil, for fry.
Sehri paratha, paratha with out knead( Ramadan recipes) faraza's foodieHello everyone How are you Plz subscribe my channel and share your family friends #seh. How to make a Perfect Anda Paratha Recipe for Sehri time. A Special personal Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. Egg Paratha Recipe for Suhoor time recipes.
Pakistani plain paratha (Ramadan sehri) step by step
- In a bowl take whole wheat flour, add oil, salt and water..
- Mix and knead into a smooth soft dough..
- Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough to 8 parts..
- Take a part of the dough and make a round ball with 1 tsp of oil inside the flour..
- Put the round ball on the roller and roll it until it became flatten and keep the size round like a plate.It should be little bit thick not very thin..
- Take a tawa or pan and pour 1/2 tesp of oil and make it hot. Now put the flattened paratha on tawa or in the pan..
- Turn the side of the paratha and put 1tbsp of oil and cook it on medium low flame..
- Change the side and cook till the colour turns to golden brown..
- Both sides should be cooked properly when you see the colour is golden brown and looks crispy..
- Remove from the tawa or pan..
- Paratha is Ready..
Pakistani Foods with HibbaRamadan Special Lachha Dar Para. A quick and eclectic Pakistani chicken curry, made with boneless chicken, potatoes, bell peppers and onions in a tomato and yogurt based thick gravy, seasoned with roasted spices. Chicken Cheese Paratha is an ultimate choice for the time of Sehri and it makes the early eating so healthy, nutritious and energizing to keep you charged throughout the day, especially if you are running short of time to cook other dishes that require a lot of time. Dam ka keema is one of my favourites in Pakistani home cooking. It is an ideal dish for all sort of parties, lunch or dinner & sehri/ suhoor in Ramadan.
How to Cook Appetizing Pakistani Plain Paratha (ramadan Sehri) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Appetizing Pakistani Plain Paratha (ramadan Sehri) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Appetizing Pakistani Plain Paratha (ramadan Sehri) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Appetizing Pakistani Plain Paratha (ramadan Sehri)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on August 4, 2020 (13 Views)
- Tags :