How to Cook Appetizing Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ with 1920x0 Resolution
Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ.
You can have Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground meat, (pork, chicken or turkey).
- You need 4-6 of cabbage leaves, (depending on the leaf size).
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion, (or yellow onion).
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch, (or potato starch).
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of small carrot, (1/3 cups of diced carrot).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of If you want to try the tomato sauce, you'll need.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes, (chopped).
Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ instructions
- Flip the cabbage upside down. Cut around and remove the core. Carefully remove the leaves. Try your best to not tear off the leaves but it’s okay if you have small tears here and there. We will need 4 to 6 large leaves for this recipe. My cabbage is relatively large so 4 leaves are enough for me. If you have a smaller cabbage, increase the number of cabbage leaves as needed.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Then add the cabbage leaves. Boil for about 1 minute or until the core is soft..
- When the cabbage is ready, take them out and immediately place into an ice bath to chill.
- Trim off the thick vein in the middle of the leaves. It’ll make rolling the cabbage leaves easier later..
- Finely mince the veins. We’ll add it to the ground pork mixture later.
- Finely dice the carrot. Thinly slice the green onion and grate the ginger.
- In a clean bowl, add ½ lb of the ground meat, green onion, 1/3 cup of diced carrot, 1 tsp of grated ginger, 1/2 tsp of soy sauce, 1/4 tsp of sesame oil, 1 egg, 1/4 tsp of salt, and 1/2 tsp of corn starch. Mix everything together..
- Add the chopped cabbage vein we saved earlier. Mix again. Let it sit in refrigerator for about 30 minutes which will help set the ingredients together..
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 portions.
- On a cutting board, lay the cabbage flat. Add 1 portion of the meat mixture near the stem end of the leaf. Tightly roll up from the stem end and fold in both sides as you go. Keep rolling until there is no more cabbage. Secure the roll by inserting a toothpick in the middle. Do the same for all the other cabbage leaves.
- Place the cabbage rolls into a pan.
- Pour in 2 cups of chicken broth and add ½ tsp of soy sauce. Turn on the heat and bring the broth to a boil. Soy sauce will give this dish the color and flavor.
- When the broth comes to a boil, cover with a lid, lower the heat to medium high and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- When the time is up, turn off the heat and you’re done.
- Tomato Version: In a pan, add all the ingredients like in the soy sauce version. Instead of 1/2 tsp of soy sauce, add in the chopped tomatoes.
- To serve, in a shallow serving bowl or plate, place the cabbage rolls then add remaining juice and sprinkle with sliced green onion.
How to Cook Appetizing Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Appetizing Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Appetizing Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Appetizing Japanese Cabbage Rolls ロールキャベツ
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on August 4, 2020 (19 Views)
- Tags :