How to Make Tasty Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce with 1920x0 Resolution
Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce.
You can cook Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce
- It’s 1/4 of Grated onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vinegar.
- You need 50 ml of Vegetable oil (omit if you prefer a lighter flavor).
Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce step by step
- Mix all the ingredients, and it's done. If you prefer a lighter sauce, omit the vegetable oil. Pour the sauce over the sizzling steak..
- [Sizzling sauce version] Add the sauce in the frying pan after cooking the steak. Mix with the gravy, and heat the sauce until hot. The gravy flavour makes the steak more delicious..
- Actually, you can use this sauce as a salad dressing. Drizzle over fresh vegetables, and enjoy. The dish will be delicious if you serve fresh vegetables on side. ♪.
- Simply cook the beef and marinate in the sauce. Slice before you serve. Cook in bulk at the end of the year and serve for the New Year's feast. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156942-new-years-beef-tataki.
- You can store this steak sauce for about a week to 10 days (in the winter). There are no preservatives, so use up the sauce as soon as possible ♪.
- I was thinking to make the sauce in bulk towards the end of the year, so I experimented beforehand. I stored the sauce in the freezer and checked the taste. I wrote my opinion at Step 5 as following the result of my experiment..
- Try to use up the sauce within 2-3 days during the summer. User "Musume double" reported that she stored the sauce in the freezer before use. You could freeze the leftovers..
How to Make Tasty Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Tasty Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Tasty Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Tasty Copycat Recipe ☆ Japanese Steak Sauce
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on August 17, 2020 (18 Views)
- Tags :