Recipe: Appetizing Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce with 1920x0 Resolution
Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce. This creamy cauliflower sauce is a hit! Perfect for pasta, pizza, or anything else you might want to cover in white cauliflower creamy deliciousness. Several other readers have mentioned that they really liked the addition of Parmesan cheese as well.
Take one part, and cut florets, make nice little chunks. Place the florets to the pan to Place the cauliflower and mint into a food processor, add some salt and blend. Then, get it into a heat-proven bowl and cover it with some cling film. You can cook Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1-300 g of beef steak (sirloin or boneless ribeye).
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Cauliflower in a creamy cheese sauce is a perfect keto recipe and delicious to boot! Make sure you season well with salt and pepper (nutmeg tastes great as well) otherwise it will taste too bland. Cauliflower in a creamy Parmesan sauce with a lemony breadcrumb topping–no baking required. This creamed cauliflower is made with a basic seasoned white sauce.
Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce instructions
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan on medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and the rosemary sprigs and let infuse for about 15 minutes, at just below a simmer. Be careful not to infuse for too long or the milk may end up tasting medicinal..
- In a second small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the flour. Let cook for 3 minutes, whisking continually. Whisk in the rosemary-infused milk. Keep cooking/whisking until the sauce thickens to about the consistency of single cream. This will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in the parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and several grinds of black pepper. Let cook a final minute or two until the sauce is the consistency of syrup. Add extra salt as needed. Keep the sauce warm..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on high heat. Season your steak with salt and pepper, then lay it into the pan. Toss in the garlic cloves. Sear the steak to your liking (I find about 4 minutes per side to be about right). Use a spoon to baste the meat with the garlicky oil while frying. If the garlic cloves start to burn, pull them out and throw them away. Once cooked, remove the steaks to a plate to rest..
- Pour off the oil from the pan and add a fresh splash of veg oil. Add the cauliflower chunks and give them a toss in the oil. Cover and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season the cauliflower with salt and pepper, and pour them onto a serving platter. Slice the steak and lay those pieces on top. Drizzle everything with the parmesan sauce..
Cauliflower might not always have the best reputation, but it's one of the most versatile vegetables out there—and this creamy cauliflower is just another excellent way to enjoy it. Parmesan on the large holes of a box grater. Set aside about half for garnishing. I added the recipe to pasta and it was delicious. Made it again this week, except instead of lemon, i put it with marinara sauce, pasta and parsley.
Recipe: Appetizing Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Appetizing Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Appetizing Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Appetizing Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on August 20, 2020 (22 Views)
- Tags :