Recipe: Delicious Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta with 1920x0 Resolution
Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta.
You can have Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta
- It’s 500 g of wholemeal penne pasta.
- You need 400 g of pork, cut into thin strips.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, finely diced.
- You need 2 of large zucchinis, halved length-way and thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of red cayenne chillies, chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 50 g of tomato paste.
- It’s 400 g of passata.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan, to serve (optional).
Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over med-low heat. Add the onion and a small pinch of salt. Stir occasionally until onions are soft and golden brown. Approx 5 mins.
- Increase heat to med-high. Add the pork and stir until cooked through. Approx 3 mins..
- Add the carrots and red cayenne chillies. Cook until carrots are soft to release their natural sweetness. Approx 3 mins.
- Add the zucchinis, garlic powder, and fennel seeds. Gently stir until zucchinis are lightly coloured and slightly soft. Approx. 4 mins..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste. Give it a quick stir before adding the passata, parsley, and a generous amount of pepper and a pinch of salt. Gently mix everything together. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10-15 mins. Stirring occasionally and do not allow to burn..
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to packet instruction..
- Once the pasta is cooked (I prefer mine al dente!), set aside 2-3 tbsp of cooking liquid before draining. Add the pasta and reserved cooking liquid* to the saucepan and stir everything together. *[If using passata from a jar, add the reserved cooking liquid to the jar, give it a quick shake to dislodge any leftover sauce before adding to the saucepan.].
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired..
Recipe: Delicious Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Delicious Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Delicious Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Delicious Pork and Fennel Seed Pasta
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on August 23, 2020 (23 Views)
- Tags :