How to Make Delicious Pork Chops and Rice with 1920x0 Resolution
Pork Chops and Rice.
You can have Pork Chops and Rice using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops and Rice
- You need 8-10 of pork chops.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of box of Uncle Bens Rice.
- It’s 3 (10.5 oz) of cans Campbell's Beef Consomme + 1/2 can of water.
- Prepare 8-10 of Bay Leaves.
Pork Chops and Rice step by step
- Pour box of rice in pan or casserole dish..
- Layer the Pork Chops on Rice..
- Place Bay Leaves on rice..
- Pour Beef Consomme and 1/2 can of water over Pork Chops and Rice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 60 minutes. You can adjust the temperature to 300 – 350 for the cook time depending on what you are doing..
- My husbands Aunt said that she does this all the time, depending on when she puts this on, how tender she wants the pork chops, etc….
- Jody's Aunt said that she has tried using beef broth, and other ingredients in this recipe. It is not the same, and does not taste as good. The bay leaves give it the taste. It can be halved, just reduce the everything. Haven't tried it in a crockpot yet, as yesterday was my first time making it. But I might, and will update..
How to Make Delicious Pork Chops and Rice is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Delicious Pork Chops and Rice For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Delicious Pork Chops and Rice images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Delicious Pork Chops and Rice
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on August 31, 2020 (24 Views)
- Tags :