Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim calendar and a celebration of the receiving of the first books of the Qu-ran by Muhammed, sometimes referred to as the First Revelation. A month of spiritual reflection is marked by sunrise to sundown fasting, which naturally makes the food of this time deeply meaningful. Iftar is a meal that is served at the end of the day to break the fast during the holy month of Ramadan.
Below you'll find several make-ahead freezer-friendly recipes and ideas. I've also included tips on how you can freeze and reheat many of them. I started getting wise about freezing a few months ago when I became a mom of two. You can cook Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki
- It’s 1 cup of cooked spinach-eggplant-capsicum curry.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 2 slice of bread, crumbled.
- You need pinch of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves,chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of raw mango puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves), crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder or as required.
- Prepare of oil to deep / shallow fry.
See more ideas about recipes, ramadan recipes, healthy ramadan recipes. Like Veg Cutlet, Oats Moongdal Tikki, a very healthy evening snack. Fiber rich oats and protein rich moong dal makes tikka more unique and healthy. The cooked moong dal helps to bind the ground oats powder with spices, carrot and other ingredients.
Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki step by step
- In a pan stir fry the cooked spinach curry till dry. Keep aside to cool. Dry roast the oats till you get a nice aroma. When cool, blend into a fine powder..
- Now mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil). Divide into equal portions and give it a cutlet / tikki shape. Refrigerate for an hour..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep / shallow fry the tikkis few at a time till golden brown on both sides..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve them hot as a tea-time snack or as an appetizer with sauce / green chutney..
These tikki's are then shallow fried till they are crispy and golden brown. I'm a frequent visitor of your blog. Your recipes are just awesome and well explained with pictures. Have tried some of your recipes like basic pancake, garlic chutney, tomato chutney, sponge dosa, neer dosa, meatballs, whipped cream frosting, etc. and those were really yummy. Oats- Moong Dal Tikki Healthy and delicious oats and moong dal tikki /pattie.
Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Spinach Oats Bread Tikki
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on September 1, 2020 (30 Views)
- Tags :