Recipe: Yummy Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins. The tasty #Masala is made from onion, capsicum, and tomatoes with the flavor of pav bhaji m. Aloo Keema Ingredients required: Half kg of ground meat and potatoes, three sliced onions, four sliced green chilies, six whole black peppers, one bunch of chopped coriander, one cup oil, salt, and one teaspoonful each of turmeric, red chili and ginger garlic. Process: Fry onions in heated oil till they turn golden.
Add spoonful of the batter to each of the idli plates. Remove the rava idlis from the mould. Masala Idli is a popular South Indian Breakfast/Snacks option that you would love to have in your recipe-diary as an interesting means to polish off those left over Idlis. You can cook Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of idli batter.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- It’s pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 sprig of curry leaves, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of eno fruit salt.
- Prepare of oil to grease.
- Prepare of coconut-coriander chutney to serve.
- It’s of sambar to serve.
Idli is one of my favorite option for breakfast or brunch at home. Saute till the masalas blend well and tomatoes are mushy. Then add capsicum and saute for a while. Sprinkle little water to make it to a semi gravy then add the idlis and toss well.
Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the cumin seeds, urad dal, asafoetida and curry leaves. Saute for a few seconds and switch off the flame. Pour this tempering over the idli batter along with coriander leaves, chili flakes and coconut. Mix well..
- Add the eno fruit salt and give it a stir..
- Pour into greased muffin cups..
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave oven at 200 degrees C for 15-18 minutes..
- Serve them with chutney and sambar..
Finally garnish with coriander leaves and switch off. Heat a kadai and temper with mustard seeds and spilt urad dal. Add finely chopped onions and tomatoes,fry till transparent. Add capsicum, fry for a minute in medium flame. Add red chilli powder,turmeric and salt.
Recipe: Yummy Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Ramadan Special – Masala Idli Muffins
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on September 4, 2020 (27 Views)
- Tags :