Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan. Naan made of whole wheat flour simply tastes just as delicious as any regular plain flour naan. Add some beetroot puree to it to make them more nutritious, appealing and appetizing at the same time.
Mix all the ingredients well and form a very soft dough by adding required quantity of milk. The Whole Wheat Methi Garlic Naan is packed with flavours of methi and garlic and fermented with yeast and yogurt to bring out the delicious flavours. The addition of yeast and yogurt brings out the perfect softness in the naan. You can cook Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of small beetroot.
- It’s 1 of " ginger.
- You need 2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of yoghurt.
- It’s of butter / olive oil to brush.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, chopped (opt).
- You need of any side dish to serve.
This naan is baked in the oven. Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda. Cover with a damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm, draught-free place, till double in volume. No Yeast Whole Wheat Garlic naan
Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan step by step
- Blend the beetroot, ginger and green chilies to a smooth paste..
- In a bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, yoghurt, puree and mustard oil..
- Add water as required to knead it into a soft dough. Cover it and keep it in a warm place for 4-5 hours. Add a tsp. of oil and knead again for a minute. Divide into 4-5 equal portions. Roll out each ball of dough into an oblong shape by dusting some flour. Sprinkle some garlic, chilies and coriander leaves over it. Roll once again so they stick to the dough..
- Heat a tawa / griddle till it is smoking hot. Apply some water to the other side of the rolled out dough and place it on the hot tawa..
- After 1-2 minutes, you will see little bubbles appearing on the surface..
- Flip the tawa over the direct flame and to cook the other side too..
- Transfer to a serving plate and brush with butter / olive oil..
- Enjoy them hot with any side dish of your choice..
No Tandoor Naan, Roti, and Parathas are the most popular accompaniments for any type of sabji. Naan has always found a special place in any meal as it will give a restaurant feel to your meal. Paleo Naan is a gluten-free and paleo-friendly flatbread recipe that calls for just three ingredients! It is the perfect way to scoop up curry and it's so easy to make! Stir with a wooden spoon until a shaggy dough forms.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Ramadan Special – Whole Wheat Beetroot Garlic Naan
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on September 4, 2020 (17 Views)
- Tags :