Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand. Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand Bethica Das Sharjah (UAE) Shrikhand is a traditional Maharashtrian Sweet prepared with hung yoghurt. It is a very easy dessert that can be made in no time. It is usually flavoured with saffron and cardamom powder for the plain version.
Their refreshing taste makes us fresh and fulfills our body nutrients. I am sharing a quick and easy recipe to make Ramadan special Plum drink at home with few ingredients. Pour the yoghurt in a muslin cloth and place it on a strainer. You can cook Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand
- It’s 400 gms of yoghurt (I used low fat).
- It’s 3-4 tbsp. of brown sugar, powdered.
- You need 4 of plums, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios & rose petals to garnish.
Keep a bowl underneath and refrigerate it overnight. The thick hung yoghurt is used to make shrikhand. Blend the jalebis (save few to garnish) coarsely and add to the hung yoghurt. Shrikhand is a traditional Indian dessert made with hung curd, saffron, cardamom, and dry fruits.
Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand step by step
- Pour the yoghurt in a cheese cloth and place on a strainer. Keep in the refrigerator overnight. Use the thick hung yoghurt for the recipe..
- Slice the plum and blend it to a smooth paste..
- Heat a pan and simmer the plum paste, sugar and cardamom powder till reduced and slightly thick..
- In a bowl, whisk together hung yoghurt and the reduced plum to a smooth paste..
- Pass it through a sieve to remove the granules..
- Add rose water and mix well..
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and rose petals. Serve chilled..
This no-cook recipe is easy to make and it is perfect for beating the summer sun. Shrikhand is popular in Indian states like Maharashtra and Gujarat amongst others and it is often found as an integral part of the thali meal in weddings and restaurants. It can also be served alongside puris or roti. About Shrikhand Recipe: A thick creamy, Indian dessert from Maharashtra and Gujarat, Shrikhand has a delicious yogurt topped with Elaichi powder. Last week I just tried a few Ramadan recipes from a site and it worked well.
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Ramadan Special – Yummy Plum Shrikhand
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on September 5, 2020 (36 Views)
- Tags :