Recipe: Yummy Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe with 1920x0 Resolution
Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe.
You can cook Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe
- It’s 350 grams of Minced meat (pork).
- Prepare 3 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 stalk of Celery.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Store-bought meat sauce.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmug.
- You need 2 tbsp of Panko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 slice of Tomato.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of 2 hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe instructions
- Let's start with the sauce! Mince an onion and soak half in water! This is what gives Mos Burgers their distinctive flavor..
- Mince the other two onions. Chop the celery so it fits in the blender in the next step..
- Add the vegetables from the previous step to a blender with the canned tomatoes, and 500 ml of 100% carrot juice..
- Add oil to pan and brown 200 g of the ground meat. Use a whisk to break up the chunks just like they do at the real Mos Burger!.
- Add the remaining onion without rinsing the water and fry until translucent. This is easier if you use a silicon spatula..
- Add the vegetable mix in, and simmer over low heat for about 25 minutes. After simmering, check the flavor. You'll be amazed at the sweet taste of the vegetables!.
- Let's make the sauce! This is a short cut that tastes like Mos Burger! Add one pack! Be careful because the sauce will burn easily!.
- Mix the ground meat with 2 tablespoons panko, 1 tablespoon soy milk, 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons of the sauce. Sprinkle in nutmeg and salt as needed and continue kneading..
- Fry both sides over medium-low for about 2 minutes, toast the bun, and arrange the patty..
- Squirt on the mayonnaise, and mustard. Use about the amount shown in the photo..
- Here's the key! Raw onions!.
- Special meat sauce! About this much! Careful not to let it spill over!.
- Top on a thick slice of tomato!.
- Place the other bun on top! Voila!.
- These little papers are to keep the sauce from dripping all over the place! There especially nice for guests!.
- Plated and ready! It looks the same! It's easy!.
- One more thing. This makes a lot of sauce! So let's divide it into 450 g and 650 g containers and freeze it! It's great later on, and inexpensive!.
Recipe: Yummy Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Mos Burger Copy-cat Recipe
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on September 12, 2020 (34 Views)
- Tags :