Recipe: Perfect Brad's Red Wine Braised Ox Tail W/ Cauliflower Puree with 1920x0 Resolution
Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree.
You can have Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree using 28 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree
- It’s of For the ox tail.
- It’s 4-6 of large pieces of ox tail. I had almost 2 lbs.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Prepare of Ground coriander.
- It’s 2 of + 2 tbs canola oil.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine, I used cabernet sauvignon.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Italian parsley.
- It’s of For the reduction.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced into bight sized pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cabernet sauvignon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of drippings from the ox tail.
- Prepare of For the cauliflower puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 of lg head cauliflower, remove core and separate florets.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt and white pepper.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of Drizzle of heavy cream.
- It’s of Bourbon barrel aged cheese, or whatever cheese you like.
Brad's red wine braised ox tail w/ cauliflower puree instructions
- Place ox tail on a plate. Coat well with spices on both sides. Refrigerate for a couple hours..
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat with 2 tbs oil. Brown ox tail on both sides.
- At the same time, my one pot has a saute mode. I like using this before I pressure cook because it gets everything good and hot. Heat one pot on saute mode with 2 tbs oil. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add broth and red wine to the one pot. Bring to a simmer. Add the ox tail to the one pot and lay parsley on top. Seal and pressure cook for 70 minutes..
- Next, get a small frying pan. Heat on medium. Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until golden. Stir often. When done, set aside..
- The next two steps take about 20 minutes, so time accordingly with the cooking and decompress time of the pressure cooker..
- In a large sauce pot, add cauliflower and cover with beef broth. Bring to a simmer covered. Simmer until stalks are very soft..
- At the same time, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots, portobello, and butter. Saute until shallots start to caramelize. Add garlic, and saute for 2 minutes. Add both wines, vinegar, and brown sugar. Let liquid reduce by at least half, maybe more. Turn to low and wait until ox tail is done..
- When ox tail is done, and the lid is safely off of the pressure cooker, add 1 cup of the broth from the oxtail to the reduction. Turn heat to medium high, and reduce by half again..
- At the same time, drain cauliflower. While still hot, add butter. Use an immersion blender to whip together. When well blended, slowly add cream and blend until mixture is light and smooth. This doesn't take much, I used less than a 1/4 cup. Season to taste..
- Plate the cauliflower in a shallow bowl. Shred some cheese over the top. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Add oxtail to one side. Spoon reduction over the top of the oxtail. Garnish with minced chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Recipe: Perfect Brad's Red Wine Braised Ox Tail W/ Cauliflower Puree is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Brad's Red Wine Braised Ox Tail W/ Cauliflower Puree For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Brad's Red Wine Braised Ox Tail W/ Cauliflower Puree images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Brad's Red Wine Braised Ox Tail W/ Cauliflower Puree
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on September 26, 2020 (29 Views)
- Tags :