Recipe: Perfect Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole with 1920x0 Resolution
Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole.
You can cook Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole
- Prepare 1 pkg of frozen garlic mashed potatoes steamers.
- It’s 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 C of frozen chopped onion.
- You need 2 T of brown sugar.
- You need 1 T of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 C of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1/4 C of real bacon bits.
Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole step by step
- Prepare mashed potato steamers per package instructions, and set aside to cool. Or homemade mashed potatoes.
- In a large bowl combine next six ingredients..
- Press the meat mixture in the bottom of a square casserole dish. Spread mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and bacon bits. Cover with foil..
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and meatloaf has cooked through..
- Notes- to change it to a better meatloaf use your own recipe or check out my Spanish and corn meatloaf..
Recipe: Perfect Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on October 15, 2020 (24 Views)
- Tags :