Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (vegan/vegetarian) with 1920x0 Resolution
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Moroccan Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew is filled with warm spices, heart healthy produce, and protein rich chickpeas for a warm, cozy lunch or dinner that's both hearty and delicious! Fall is here, the pumpkins have made their appearance and I couldn't resist putting them into this Moroccan Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew. Stir gently, and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Add your chickpeas to a medium-sized bowl and then use a potato masher to mash them. You need just one pan, a whole lot of spices, and a couple cans of chickpeas and pumpkin. Then add fresh homemade naanand steamed rice for serving. You can have Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- It’s 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Start by cooking the onion, garlic, and ginger. Add the chickpeas to get them a little crisp and then toss in the spices to really give them amazing flavor. Canned pumpkin purée and creamy oat milk, heavily seasoned with Indian spices make a sweet and satisfying curry sauce for the chickpea curry. It's a rich, creamy fall-centric curry that you can eat on its own, or serve over steamed rice, quinoa or couscous.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
If you want to incorporate different vegetables, go ahead. Bring to the boil, then add the pumpkin and chickpeas. Check occasionally and add a splash of water if it looks a bit dry. Stir in the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, and chickpeas, and bring a boil. Reduce the heat, stir in the broccoli, and cover the pan.
Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (vegan/vegetarian) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (vegan/vegetarian) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (vegan/vegetarian) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (vegan/vegetarian)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on October 19, 2020 (26 Views)
- Tags :